About Truck Stuff Inc.
TRUCKSTUFF INC started in the summer of 1987 by a small group of motor vehicle enthusiasts. Since then we have grown into a well established accessory headquarters for the greater part of Kansas.
Why Shop With Truck Stuff Inc.?
Jake Bolin of Truck Stuff, Inc. is a Certified Truck Accessory installer. In fact, Truck Stuff, Inc. is the first and only SEMA member company in Kansas to employ a Certified Truck Accessory Installer. For verification go to: http://www.sema.org/certified-installers-z1-z4#Z1-Z4_SEMA_Certified_Installers for a listing by Installer Name OR http://www.sema.org/certified-installers-z1-z4#Z1-Z4_State_by_State_Listing_of_Companies_Employing_SEMA_Certified_Installers for a listing by State.
The SEMA Installer Certification Program is designed to recognize installer competency and skill levels including four accessory modules: Electric Sunroofs, Body Exterior Components, Leather Interiors, and Roof Treatments, along with Custom Wheel & Tire.
- - Products for vehicles from 1973 to current models
- - More than 20,000 items in our 3 warehouse locations
- - A well designed showroom so you can actually see what you’re buying instead of buying things blindly off of the Internet
- - A knowledgeable installation staff that can install all your purchases
- - A full-time staff, not a bunch of part time people trying to earn a few bucks using their home computer. Most of our sales staff has 10-20 years of experience working with vehicles just like yours and they know how to install the parts you are purchasing.
- - A Special Order Service that is dedicated to getting you the part you need as quickly as possible
- - We focus on offering quality parts at a good price, not inferior products at a low price
- - No online ordering since we believe you deserve personalized customer service so you can get the right parts and the best quality the first time.