Job Description Installer
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Installing accessories on customers’ vehicles according to the daily shop schedule
- Treating ALL customers’ vehicles as though they are showroom new
- Maintaining a neat and clean shop area
- Receving freight and putting it away where it belongs
- Keeping track of all needed shop supplies and tools and putting orders together for items needed
- Assisting with inventory counting as needed
- Assisting with preparing merchandise to be shipped out
- Full-time employees: Monday through Friday 7:40am to 5:00pm with one hour for lunch
Part-time employees: negotiated upon hire date
- A minimum of 2 Saturdays per month from 7:40am to Noon.
- This position carries an hourly wage and pays time and 1/2 for authorized overtime hours.
- Vacation time is granted following the first full year of employment.
- Medical coverage is offered after 3 months of full-time employment.
- Retirement plan is offered after 1 full year of eligible employment.
- Uniform shirts are provided. Jeans, shorts, work pants are provided by the employee and must be free of holes, large stains, etc.